- The accommodation´s tax is included in the prices.
Advance payment: 30 %.
Discount for longer or out-season accommodation.
Minimum of accommodation: 5 nights.
- Once a fishing village, today a modern tourist resort, Medulin offers a dynamic and eventful vacation. Everything is focussed on tourism. There is a bank in town that works all year round, as well as ATMs, post office, doctors' offices, pharmacy, marketplace, car wash, stores, souvenir shops, jewelry shops, hairdressers and galleries. A wide variety of entertainment is offered, ranging from discotheques open until morning to terraces with live music.
- Medulin's unique sandy beach Bijeca, one kilometer long, attracts families with young children. Nature lovers prefer campsites where they can relax in the shade of century old pine trees. Medulin is also the perfect place for naturists who want to feel nature. There is also plenty of entertainment and fun until the early morning hours for the younger generation.
- If you want more comfortable accommodation, you can choose from a variety of family run hotels or large hotels that are refurbished regularly and situated at the very seaside. During the winter sports grounds in Medulin are ideal for preparations of sportsmen, especially football players and athletes. The climate is perfect for winter preparations, the average day temperature in January is 6.20C which is suitable for sports and recreation. In April (110C) and May (160C) the weather is ideal for biking or perhaps horse riding in the predominantly lowland area. During your stay in this area with a rich fishing tradition discover the delights of homemade dishes - crab salad, black risotto or brodetto. Or if you prefer a meat menu you can try Istrian prosciutto, "fuži" pasta with veal sauce or perhaps aromatic specialties prepared with highly prized truffles.
- If you are seeking adventure, visit one of the many small islands of the Medulin archipelago - Ceja, Levan or Bodulaš. Or go fishing with the local fishermen or dive into the stillness of the underwater world. Perhaps you would like to see it all from above? Then choose a panoramic flight by sports plane. Don't miss the old windmills by the sea, archaeological site Vižule with remains of Roman villas or an unforgettable walk to the Medulin pond with ducks. There is a wide selection and it's up to you to choose.
- Discover "terra magica" in every season of the year. Welcome!
Source: TZ Medulin