- Ubytovací poplatek je v ceně ubytování.
Záloha na pobyt: dle dohody.
Možnost slevy: dle dohody.
- The accommodation´s tax is included in the prices.
Advance payment: on request.
Discount for longer or out-season accommodation.
- Pansion Danilo is a small pension in the Middle part of the Adriatic Coast, situated on the very coast of a tourist village St. Petar, between Zadar (20 km) and Biograd (10 km). It has it's own private sandy beach, pier for the boats, car-park for the guests of the pension and sports ground for beach-valleyball.
- There are 12 rooms in the pension, all with shower and WC. Four of these rooms have two beds, and the remaining eight three beds. On each floor there is a big terrace, offering it's visitors a view of the sea and islands of the Pašman channel.
Kitchen of the pension Danilo offers various specialties of the Dalmatian cuisine: fish, shells, and other seafood. The guests are also beeing offered a possibility to visit four national parks: Kornati, Krka, Paklenica and Plitvice lakes.
Air conditioning - 5 €/day.
Compensation for Dogs - 5 €/day.
Prices are expressed in EUR (netto per person per day).
- Children to 2 years old - gratis, from 2-12 years old (the third bed) 50% from the full price. 6,5 EUR supplement for full pension. Breakfast from 8.00-11.00, dinner from 18.00-22.00 (two menus). On the departure day room must be free till 12.00. Organized groups over 20 persons and retired persons have 10% discount in out season (before and after summer).