- The accommodation´s tax is not included in the prices.
Advance payment: 30 %.
Discount for longer or out-season accommodation.
- Vrsi - Mulo is a little town at the peninsula between Nin and Ljubač bay, 25 km northwest from Zadar, 9 km from Zaton, 2 km from Nin. It is quiet fishermen and tourist's town with plenty of Mediterranean vegetation as well as preserved natural beauties. For all of you who enjoys in untouched nature, beautiful beaches and peaceful ambient, without noise, this is the right place for holidays. In town you can find post office, surgery, different groceries stores, restaurants, and inn.
- The climate is Mediterranean (with dray and warm summer and dumpy gentle winters). With 2600 sunny hours a year this is one of the most sunniest parts of Mediterranean, during the summer time sea temperature rises up to 25°C, 27°C. Vrsi have 32 km of seaside on which everyone can find something for himself, sandy beaches, as well as natural rocky ones, lot of hidden bays and dells.
- Part of bay is filled with black mud, which medical and physical values are known and confirmed by world medical experts. At this area you can also find great spots suitable for nudism. Only few kilometers from Vrsi there are some of the most places on Adriatic like Zadar, Nin, Pag as well as the many islands of Zadar archipelago.
Welcome to Apartments Ekfjord (Vrsi - Mulo, near Zadar)!
- GPS: GPS: N 44°15´35.2´´ E 15°12´46.3´´